More than a buzzword at Key Events.
Our Green Team continually expands and perfects easily integrated green initiatives—always discovering new techniques and resources. Whether we’re booking LEED certified venues, planning menus based on farm-to-table dining practices, or seeking team building opportunities at local charities, we’re always keeping abreast of best practices and working to exceed industry standards.
Our extensive network allows us to partner with cutting-edge, local vendors to integrate green innovation into the DNA of your event and your brand. We participate in the Green Meeting Industry Council (GMIC), a global community dedicated to sustainability, which keeps us up-to-date on best practices for our clients and ourselves.
Some of our green offerings:
- Community-driven ‘give back’ team building activities
- Low-emission transportation options including hybrids, flex-fuel, and bio-diesel
- Low-environmental-impact tour programs and ecotourism programs
- Certified green vendor options for décor, catering, and printing
- Paper reduction programs, such as online tour registration systems
- Carbon offset calculations for events
- Sustainable, locally grown, biodynamic, and fair-trade menus
- Green lodging options
- Call to action at events allowing attendees to donate to environmental causes of their choice
- Proper disposal of post-program recycling and waste
Key Events provided excellent DMC and event services for our international conference in San Francisco. I was pleased with the level of creativity and attention to detail and can highly recommend them.”
American College of Physicians