About Key Events:
Key Events is an event and destination management powerhouse, with a client roster as diverse as our programs. As a part of the Host Global (HG) Family, the largest destination management company in North America, we create dynamic experiences that distinguish our clients from their competition while meeting their strategic objectives. Our client base is a blend of corporate, association, incentive, and non-profit organizations.
The Creative Services Intern will be directly responsible for participating in the development of products and services that help distinguish our clients from their competition while meeting their strategic objectives.
The Creative Services Intern is responsible to:
- Participate on project teams to produce valuable program solutions for clients based on their requirements as assigned
- Prepare and assemble materials for proposals & client presentations
- Support the maintenance of sales and marketing database
- Develop and maintain positive and cooperative relationships with the Sales and Business Development Team, Operations Team, Vendors and Strategic Partners.
- Develop and maintain sales & marketing resource materials
- Ensure that office sales & marketing materials are consistent with companywide branding efforts
- Ensure project deadlines are met; the nature of our industry requires working nights and weekends locally and beyond to achieve required results.
- Research, profile, and participate in the development of proposal strategies, proposal design and budget management as assigned
The Creative Services Internship requires a motivated, passionate, self-starting and results-oriented, product development contributor. He/she is a dynamic and hard-working professional able to quickly and effectively respond to lead and RFP projects assigned by the Creative Services Manager based on programs brought in by our sales and business development team, senior management or our global DMC partner, HGA, as well as special assignment projects. Meeting Management, General Destination Management and Event Services sold include: tour & evening activity programs to meeting and incentive management companies, corporate special events, meeting support services, general meeting management services, registration, on-site staffing, transportation management services, convention in-conjunction programs and in-coming corporate & association conventions of 100 – 10,000 attendees.
The power to create programs that yield profitable results is critical. The Creative Services Coordinator must exhibit integrity, a passion for the industry and a talent for developing extraordinary products and special events while maintaining optimal profit margins. The Creative Services Specialist must have:
- Experience in special event operations and destination management, as well as, dealing with client programs.
- Integrity with the passion for our industry plus the skill to conduct all business matters fairly, honestly and ethically and with the utmost professionalism.
- Collaborative skills to participate on a project team, while able to multi-task, enjoy working under pressure, and problem solve.
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks within an environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a team
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com