We are seeking a Registration Manager who is organized and detail-oriented to integrate into our registration team and ensure successful meeting registration. Orientation toward meetings technology, database management, and customer service are key. Prior registration experience preferred but not required. Aptitude for learning mandatory.
- Manage pre-event registration for large scale events and conferences including graphics, website creation, email, database and rooming list management.
- Manage onsite registration for events/meetings in San Francisco and across the country including managing staff, acting as primary client liaison, overseeing event technology, name badges, packets, apps, etc
- Independently execute daily tasks including but not limited to attendee data entry (profile updates, hotel requests, session attendance), quality-checking of lists, as well as set-up and running of reports, utilizing multi-tasking ability
- Monitor and respond to attendee correspondence, maintaining a high standard of service level, and ensuring accuracy
- Perform quality control testing of corporate client registration websites according to specifications, batching all edits
- Miscellaneous meeting registration, operations, and customer service related duties as assigned
- Experience with Online Event Registration platforms. (such as: Lenos, Etouches, Certain, Cvent, EventBrite, etc.)
- Exceptional Customer Service skills to exceed both client and attendee expectations.
- Knowledge of design software preferred, including: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills both written and spoken with excellent proofreading skills.
- Previous experience with creating and generating accurate reporting is advantageous.
- Team player requiring minimal supervision demonstrating time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient in full Microsoft Office suite with strong emphasis on excel and data management.
- Flexibility and willingness to work evenings and weekends and travel as business demands.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in tourism, hospitality, event management or equivalent work experience preferred.
To Apply Please Contact: Please submit resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter ‘Registration Manager’ in the subject line.
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: No phone calls please