About Key Events:
Key Events is an event and destination management powerhouse, with a client roster as diverse as our programs. As a part of the Host Global Alliance (HGA) Family, the largest destination management company in North America, we create dynamic experiences that distinguish our clients from their competition while meeting their strategic objectives. Our client base is a blend of corporate, association, incentive, and non-profit organizations. Please visit our website for more information on the types of services we provide: www.keyevents.com
As the Key Events Systems Coordinator, you will provide a vital link between the sales organization, marketing, and executive teams. The Systems Coordinator is responsible for design, architecture, development, and ongoing support of our enterprise Salesforce.com (SFDC) solution that supports our Sales and Marketing organizations
The Systems Coordinator function is responsible for Salesforce administration, developing sales workflows, sales process strategy, and evaluating and implementing improvements to all sales operational functions. You will ensure all information and processes are optimized for the successful delivery of business and sales objectives. Additionally, you will provide information to the sales team to support client related issues; and internal support to the organization by means of reporting and analysis. You’ll collaborate in optimizing and managing our CRM, file sharing and other supporting platforms for a growing Sales organization. You’ll succeed by working cross functionally to ensure tools and processes are optimized to meet the current business requirements. You’ll need to be a problem solver and leverage the resources at your disposal to continue to support and drive overall company initiatives.
The Systems Coordinator must be driven, business-minded and technically strong.
The Systems Coordinator is responsible to:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and optimization of Salesforce.com, Box.com and various other business tools.
- Provide basic day-to-day administrative support to the Sales teams as requested.
- Provide user support queue and build and maintain strategic business reports critical to day-to-day operations analytics and reporting for the business team
- Develop reporting and dashboard functions as well as provide business intelligence analytics
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Assist with basic and advanced new user training
- Act as an internal Help Desk resource for all Salesforce.com (and other system) users support issues
- Responds quickly and effectively to support requests and solves issues for all users
- Maintains system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
- Develop, implement and continually improve processes and standard procedures for effective team execution
- High attention to detail and high quality work
- Innovative, creative and logical; able to take user needs and translate those into workable processes
- Work cross-functionally and closely with business partners to review operational processes and identify inefficiencies and opportunities for automation
- Design, develop and configure customized solutions using the full Salesforce toolset including custom objects and fields, validation rules, workflows and approval processes.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Web Service based integration experience with third party applications
- Knowledge of SFDC development best-practices, recommendations, and limitations, including but not limited to
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Naturally curious about how organizations scale
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Problem solver with demonstrated ability to work with others to quickly reach scalable solutions
- 2+ years of experience as SFDC Admin or Business Analyst
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations
- Demonstrated experience with integration of SFDC with other systems (central authentication, database exports/imports, LDAP, CRM, etc.)
- Experience with use of the Salesforce.com APIs (via java, or through web services) to integrate Salesforce.com with other tools preferred
RESUMES TO: Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com