Want to take a quick tour of Superbowl City without having to go through security or fight the crowds? Check out our highlights of the action!
Here’s a summary of the highlights:
- Golden archways welcoming led you into the action (and through security)
- Quarterback throwing a football sculpture made entirely of Bud Light cans
- Various corporate sponsored beer gardens structures and setups
- Zipline through the Golden Gate Bridge
- Many “Superbowl 50” signs and even player gears for your Instagram-able bragging photo
- An LED chandelier and massive LED screens
- Interactive walls and virtual reality activities (with long lines of eager attendees to combat to participate)
- Ferry Building flashing “50” in the clock tower
It’s impressive to see the various structures built just for Superbowl City on the streets of Embarcadero and in Justin Herman Plaza! Shipping containers were also used to create food and beverage outlets throught SB City. It’s definitely worth a walk through! But try to go before the weekend starts because once the stars and concerts begin, we envision it will be harder to enjoy the sights when millions of fans flood the City.
Video by Iris Keenan
Written by Roeh Quisao